Cookies are used to improve the services offered. Some are strictly necessary to the functionality of the site, while others allow you to optimize performance and to offer a better user experience.
Functional cookies are used to:
• Remember the access data
• Provide a safe navigation after logging
• Ensure a consistent look website
Cookies performance in order to allow:
• Optimize website performance by reducing the time of loading of pages you visit
• Improving the user experience
The “targeting cookies” are used to:
• Allowing the use the “share” and “like”
Examples of use:
• They allow a service to recognize the device used to prevent the continued inclusion of the information already provided
• Recognize that you have already provided a user name and password for access to any restricted area of the site, to avoid having to repeat the process for each web page request
• They calculate how many users are using the services in order to facilitate their use and ensure the necessary capacity to fast navigation
• They analyze the data to enable management to understand how the services are used in order to upgrade them.
To delete cookie files may already be present on your computer, you should read the instructions of your browser by clicking on “Help” menu.
You can also find more information about cookies and how to manage them at this website: www.aboutcookies.org